SECTION 1- MY ACCOUNT
- Do I need to have an account to shop with you?
You can place an order without making an account which is called a Guest Checkout. However, setting up an account will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us, making your shopping experience with iPhone Accessory Shop seamless.
- How do I create an account with iPhone Accessory Shop?
Registering with iPhone Accessory Shop is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
3. What if I forget my password, how will I retrieve it?
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal information on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab for account creation.
Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ available on the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on ‘Submit.’ A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email to reset your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
- How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on ‘My Account.’ You will be able to edit/update your information in your account and save them for future orders. In case of confirmed order, if you wish to change the delivery address, contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out in case the order is not processed
- How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to ‘My Account’ to view your order history. Click on order you wish to view to see the details. This facility is available to the registered customers only, not the guest checkout.
SECTION 2 – ORDER
- How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order!
- Sign in to your online account
- When ordering through the product screen, you can enter the number of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart.’
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and total.
- Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check the Sales Order Summary
2. How do I complete or check out of order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment information.
- If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in payment information.
- Payment information section lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section down below.
- The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on the ‘Place Order.’ Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
- I did not receive any sales order summary, what does that mean?
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with iPhone Accessory Shop. You should call our customer support number to confirm.
- When I place an item in my shopping bag, is the item reserved for me?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.
- How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail, you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments), or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).
- How can I check the status of my order?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.
7. What different order statuses can I face?
8. What is the difference between Guest checkout and shopping through a registered account?
- On placing of order while awaiting payment– Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged, and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway, and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched from warehouse: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received, and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was canceled.
In the registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place an order with iPhone Accessory Shop, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status; you will have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.
- What is the difference between the Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. A tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched.
P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID
to log on to TCS or DHL website, not the Order ID
- Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
- Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order and places a new order.
SECTION 3 – PAYMENT
- How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience: Online payment (PayPal, Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit,) You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
- Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
- Enter your card details and the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Then click “Submit”;
- Your payment will be processed, and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Please ensure that it is correct and complete.
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
Yes. All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments are processed over a secure encrypted connection, with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information.
- What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of payment failure, make sure the Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate, i.e. account details, billing address, etc. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days.
SECTION 4 – DELIVERY
- What is the delivery time?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you always.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the fulfillment center for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The fulfillment center and the postal service company process the orders, which takes an additional 3–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to the destination. Delivery usually takes about 7-15 business days. Orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 10 and 20 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Timely delivery is subject to the availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order.
- Does the price of the order include shipping?
Shipping charges are mentioned separately as a part of the order on the check-out page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
- How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
SECTION 5 – ONLINE SECURITY
- Why should I give you my personal information?
Customer information about name, card billing details, and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.
- Is my personal information kept secure?
All payment and shipping data presented by our clients is kept secure and classified. Just approved personally have the privilege to access this data. At no time will we share lease or offer your data without your consent.
- Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Online security is implied for each order; however, the confirmation procedure is one-time for account information. However, if you are utilizing another credit card or account data, your request will be subjected to online security confirmation once more.
- What are cookies and why should I know about it?